Forms & Applications


Please submit any of the forms below to [email protected]

Graduate Study Guidelines for Ministers

Work toward an advanced degree program.

Read More

Doctor of Ministry Degree Application

Fill out and Submit the form.


Graduate Degree Information

Update records regarding education.


Continuing Education

Receipts showing proof of payment are required with this form.



Path to Ordination

Informational Booklet

Read more

Mandated Reporter Child Abuse Forms

Click HERE for instructions for completion of Form SS 8572

Suspected Child Abuse Report Form

To be completed by mandated child abuse reporters

Fill out form

Fitness for Life

Employee and Spouse Wellness Promotion Program.

Exercise  Log

Turn this form in to Human Resources

Fill out form

Travel & Vacation

Pastor Travel Request

Out of Conference Ministry Travel.
Submit Form to: [email protected]

Fill out Form

Vacation/Bereavement Application

Exempt Personnel

Fill out Form

Travel & Expense  Report

Fill out Form

Short Term Travel

Insurance>Short Term Travel (NAD)

If you have additional questions, please contact Brian Schwab at General Services Department.


Advanced Request 

Fill out Form


Prior to requesting a Sabbatical please read the Manual and contact the Ministerial Director.
Download the forms and application, fill them out and email them to [email protected] 

SECC Sabbatical Manual 

Read more

Sabbatical Online Application

Fill out Form

Sabbatical Reimbursement Request Form

Fill out Form

Optional Sabbatical Guide Resource

Read more